Pineapple Green Smoothie For Weight Loss
We all know that adding a little green is a good way to get a nutritional boost and stay on track with our diets, but sometimes adding spinach to a drink can make it bitter. That’s not a problem with this recipe, which uses pineapple to smooth out the taste (and to make you reach for seconds).
Prep Time3minutes mins
Total Time3minutes mins
- ▢½ cup ice
- ▢½ cup milk
- ▢½ cup yogurt
- ▢½ cup frozen pineapple chunks
- ▢2 tablespoons thawed, drained well and squeezed frozen spinach (or 1 cup firmly packed fresh spinach leaves)
- Place all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
Recipe Expert Tips
- Pineapple: Save money and buy fresh pineapples when they are on sale. Cut the fresh pineapple into to chunks and freeze them in freezer bags.
- Spinach: it is so easy to make vegetable or fruit powders by dehydrating fruits or dehydrating vegetables.
Calories: 227kcalCarbohydrates: 31gProtein: 10gFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 5gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 139mgPotassium: 663mgFiber: 2gSugar: 29gVitamin A: 3151IUVitamin C: 20mgCalcium: 338mgIron: 1mg