KETO WHITE CHOCOLATE MACADAMIA NUT COOKIES
These Keto White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are the perfect low carb dessert! Each cookie is packed with sweet white chocolate chips and salty macadamia nuts for about 3 net carbs each!
7 Day Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan For Newbie-guide
PREP TIME 10 minutes
COOK TIME 7 minutes
CHILL TIME 30 minutes
TOTAL TIME 47 minutes
1 1/4 cups almond flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon xanthan gum (OPTIONAL)
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
3/4 cup packed brown sugar (golden monkfruit)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 drops maple extract (optional)
1 large egg
1 cup Lily’s Sugar-Free White Chocolate Chips
1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl combine the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder, xanthan gum (if using)
and set aside.
3. Next, beat butter, golden monkfruit sweetener, vanilla and maple extract in stand mixer bowl
4. Add the egg, beating the mixture on low.
5. Gradually pour in the almond flour mixture and beat on low speed until combined.
6. Lastly, mix in Lily’s White Chocolate Chips and chopped nuts.
7. Chill the mixture for 30 minutes.
8. Using a 1-inch cookie or ice cream scoop drop the cookies onto a silicone lined baking sheet (or
lightly greased) baking sheet evenly spaced.
9. Bake for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown and lightly set. Top with sea salt if you desire.
10. Allow cookies to cool 15 minutes before removing from pan.
Xanthan Gum helps the cookies hold together and form better. It is 100% optional.
Do not skip chilling the dough! This is a very important step!
7 Day Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan a Beginners Guide
YIELD: 26 SERVING SIZE: 1 cookie Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 106 TOTAL FAT: 8.3g CHOLESTEROL: 16.5mg SODIUM: 7.5mg NET CARBOHYDRATES: 1.5g FIBER: 1.7g SUGAR: 0.8g PROTEIN: 1.3g
Leave a Comment