KETO STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE FLUFF
This Keto Strawberry Cheesecake is rich, creamy and is the perfect low carb dessert for spring and summer. It’s aan easy no bake cheesecake recipe made with a gluten free almond flour crust and fresh pureed strawberries.
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 8 oz Cream cheese (softened at room temperature)
- 1/4 cup Besti Powdered Monk Fruit Allulose Blend
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Strawberries (chopped)
- In a medium bowl, beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and powdered Besti, until fluffy. Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla.
- Add half off the whipped cream into the cream cheese while beating at low speed, until just combined.
- Add the remaining whipped cream to the cheesecake fluff and fold in (do not beat), until uniform.
- Fold in the chopped strawberries.
Serving size: 1/2 cup
Amount per serving. Serving size in recipe notes above.
Total Carbs 4g
Net Carbs 3.9g