Keto Snickers Brownies
7 Day Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan For Newbie-guide
- Brownie Base:
- 1 recipe ultimate keto brownies
- Peanut Butter Fudge:
- 3/4 cup peanut butter
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup powdered swerve sweetener sifted
- Chocolate Glaze:
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 ounces unsweetened chocolate finely chopped
- 3 tbsp powdered swerve sweetener
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Line an 8×8 inch baking pan with parchment paper, with an overhang for easy removal. Preheat the oven to 350F and grease an 8×8 inch baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the butter, sweetener, eggs, and vanilla extract.
- Add the almond flour, cocoa powder, gelatin, baking powder, and salt and whisk until well combined. Stir in the water to thin the batter. Stir in the chocolate chips, if using.
- Spread the batter in the prepared baking pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, until the edges, are set but the center still seems a tiny bit wet.
- Remove and let cool in the pan.
For Peanut Butter Fudge:
- Stir in powdered Swerve a little at a time until the mixture thickens to a spreadable consistency. Spread over cooled brownies and refrigerate 1 hour, until set.
For Chocolate Glaze:
- In a small saucepan, heat the cream until just simmering. Remove from heat and add the chopped chocolate. Let sit 5 minutes to melt.
- Add the sweetener and vanilla and whisk until smooth. Let sit a few minutes to thicken, then spread or drizzle over the peanut butter layer.
- Lift brownies out by edges of parchment paper and cut into squares.
Per Serving: Calories 248; Total Fat 22g; Total Carbohydrates 5.5g; Dietary Fiber 2.1g; Protein 6g;
7 Day Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan a Beginners Guide
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Group Here you can get best and new Recipes>>>Keto Club Recipes
Leave a Comment