KETO PEANUT BUTTER SMOOTHIE
- 1 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoons Natural Peanut butter no added sugar, no added oil
- 3 tablespoons Erythritol erythritol or xylitol or monk fruit
- 1/4 cup heavy cream or canned coconut cream if dairy-free
- 1 cup crushed ice or more for a frothy/icee smoothie
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
In a blender add all the ingredients, order doesn’t matter.
Blend on high speed until smooth. If you want a frothier/icy smoothie add a few more ice cubes, blend again until smooth.
Serve as one large smoothie or 2 small smoothies. Nutrition panel below is for 2 smoothies.
Store leftover in the fridge, in an airtight container or in an airtight glass mason jar. Before serving you can blend the smoothie with 2 extra ice cubes to add a frothy texture without adding carbs or serve straight away. Store up to 24 hours in the fridge.
Net carbs: 4.7g per serve, recipe makes 2 smoothiesNUTRITION FACTSAMOUNT PER SERVING (1 SMOOTHIE)CALORIES 172CALORIES FROM FAT 139% DAILY VALUE*FAT 15.4g24%CARBOHYDRATES 6.3g2%FIBER 1.6G7%SUGAR 2.2G2%PROTEIN 5.2g10%NET CARBS 4.7g
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Groups Here you can get best and new Recipes>>>,Keto Club Recipes