Keto Peanut Butter Fudge
Ultra creamy, three ingredient Keto Peanut Butter Fudge that is only 2 net carbs per slice!
7 Day Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan For Newbie-guide
COOK TIME6 minutes
CHILL TIME30 minutes
TOTAL TIME36 minutes
- 8 tablespoons butter (1 stick)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar swerve sweetener
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- Heat a medium size sauce pan over medium heat. Melt butter, then add brown sugar. Stir continuously until sugar dissolves and it begins to simmer and a thick brown caramel begins to form. This usually takes 6-8 minutes for me. (see video below)
- When the sauce is thickened and looks like caramel remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter and vanilla extract (if using) until melted.
- Line a loaf pan with wax paper and carefully pour the fudge into the pan.
- Freeze 30 minutes or until completely set.
- Peel the wax paper away from the fudge and slice. (I slice the loaf into three long skinny rows, then slice the long rows into 7 chunk size pieces.)
- Top with sea salt as desired.
- Store in freezer.
7 Day Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan a Beginners Guide
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 112TOTAL FAT: 10.7gCHOLESTEROL: 11.6mgSODIUM: 52.9mgCARBOHYDRATES: 2.7gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 2.2gFIBER: 0.5gSUGAR: 1.3gPROTEIN: 2.8g
Leave a Comment