Keto Macadamia Raspberry Cookies
Easy to make, super comforting and ready within 20 minutes.
7 Day Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan For Newbie-guide
1 cup (3.5oz/100g) finely ground almond flour
¼ cup (2.1oz/60g) softened butter
½ cup (1.75oz/50g) granulated erythritol
½ tsp sugar-free vanilla extract
1 pinch salt
½ cup (1.75oz/50g) roughly chopped macadamia nuts (unsalted)
⅔ cup (2.8oz/80g) frozen raspberries
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. Mix all of the ingredients except for the frozen raspberries in a large bowl and knead the dough with your hands until you get a smooth mass.
3. Add the frozen raspberries as the last ingredient and knead them roughly into the dough.
Make sure to avoid kneading the dough for too long after the raspberries are added because they may melt and turn the dough pink (and we’re going for beautiful pink patches instead of a whole pink cookie.)
4. Form 8 balls that are all about the same size.
Place them on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and press the balls down with the palm of your hands.
“Repair” any large crinkles you may get after pressing down.
5. Bake in the oven for approx. 10 minutes.
Make sure to keep an eye on the cookies because, in my experience, almond flour tends to burn really fast!
6. Let the cookies cool down completely before enjoying them with a hot cup of tea or coffee!
Store in a cookie tin or cookie jar for approx. 4-5 days.
7 Day Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan a Beginners Guide
One raspberry macadamia cookie has 1.7g net carbs (4.2g total carbs and 2.5g dietary fiber), 12.6g fat, 7.3g protein, and 156 calories.
Leave a Comment