Keto Jalapeno Popper Chicken
Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken Recipe is packed with so much amazing flavor. Lots of cheese, bacon and more make this Keto Jalapeño Popper Chicken oh so good.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 jalapeno peppers
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup crumbled crispy bacon
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Fry your bacon to make them crispy.
Filet the chicken breasts so they are thinner.
Lay the chicken flat in a 9×13 baking pan.
Season the chicken with the garlic salt.
Spread the softened cream cheese over the top.
Remove the seeds from the jalapeños using a spoon and then dice them up.
Chop up the cooked bacon.
Sprinkle the sharp cheddar cheese over the chicken.
10. Then top with the bacon and jalapenos.
11. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Wear gloves when working with jalapenos to protect your skin.
Also you can use buy precooked bacon at the store. It will save you time.
Allow it to cool slightly for 5 minutes and then serve.