Keto Chocolate Chip Muffins
Want an unbelievably easy, low carb muffin recipe with gooey chocolate chips in every bite? These Keto Chocolate Chip Muffins are the perfect alternative if you’re trying to cut back on all the sugary treats your kiddos have! Your family will not believe how good these keto friendly chocolate chip muffins are! Sugar free never tasted so good!
Prep Time5minutes mins
Cook Time20minutes mins
Total Time25minutes mins
Keyword: gluten free, recipe for keto chocolate chip muffins
Author: Jennifer Banz
- 4 Tablespoon cookie scoop (60ML)
- standard muffin pan (12, 100 ML cups)
- 2 ½ Cups almond flour (note 1)
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- ½ teaspoon Kosher salt (¼ teaspoon table salt or fine sea salt)
- ½ Cup sugar free granulated sweetener
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 8 ounces plain Greek Yogurt (note 2)
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 4.5 ounces Sugar free Chocolate Chips (note 3)
- BLACK CAKE (CARIBBEAN RUM SOAKED FRUIT CAKE)
- Keto Chocolate Frosty
- Keto Oreo Chaffle
- KETO CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE
- Strawberry Smoothie Bowl For Weight Loss
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F (175C) and line a 12 cup muffin pan with liners. Spray the inside of the liners with cooking spray to avoid sticking. If you do not want to use cupcake liners, you can grease the muffin wells really well with coconut oil, melted butter or spray with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, baking soda, salt and sweetener.
- Stir in the beaten eggs, greek yogurt and vanilla extract.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate chips (optional: reserve about ¼ cup to sprinkle on the tops)
- Scoop the batter into the muffin cups evenly using a scoop. Top evenly with reserved chocolate chips.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Substitute coconut flour: Use ½ cup coconut flour in place of the almond flour. Then you must also add an extra egg.
- Greek Yogurt: You can use fat free, 2%, or 4% plain Greek Yogurt. You can also use sour cream.
- Sugar free chocolate chips: If you are having trouble locating I would suggest using an 85-90% dark chocolate bar cut into chunks. You would need enough to equal a cup after it is chopped and this will probably change the nutrition values depending on which brand you use.
Calories: 210 | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 17g | Fiber: 3g