Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
This Keto Chicken Cordon Bleu is a tasty twist on your traditional breaded chicken cordon bleu. It’s a deliciously creamy comfort food casserole that is perfect for an easy keto dinner!
- 3 cups chicken cooked and shredded
- 8 oz ham chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese softened
- 3 oz butter melted
- 1 Tbsp white wine optional
- 1/2 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 1/4 Tsp black pepper
- 3 oz Swiss cheese shredded
- Fresh Parsley
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Put the chicken in the bottom of a 9 x 13 baking dish.
Layer the pieces of ham on top.
In a large bowl with an electric mixer combine the cream cheese, butter, white wine, mustard, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Blend until a thick sauce forms.
Spread this sauce over the chicken and ham in the baking dish.
Sprinkle swiss cheese on top of the sauce. Bake for 25-30 minutes until hot and cheese is melted.
Broil for 1-2 minutes if desired for bubbly cheese.
Garnish with parsley if desired.
- You can replace the white wine with chicken broth or water to make it alcohol free.
- If you’re not a fan of Swiss cheese try substituting with with gruyere.
- Before broiling you can also top with crushed pork rinds for a little extra texture
Calories: 280kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 81mg | Sodium: 576mg | Potassium: 147mg | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 573IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 105mg | Iron: 1mg
Leave a Comment