Ingredients FOR THE Keto Cauliflower MAC & CHEESE
- Butter, for baking dish
- 2 medium heads cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 6 oz. cream cheese, cubed
- 4 c. shredded cheddar
- 2 c. shredded Monterey Jack
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce (optional)
- Freshly ground black pepper
FOR THE TOPPING
- 1/4 c. freshly grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375° and butter a 9”-x-13” baking dish. In a large bowl, toss cauliflower with 2 tablespoons oil and season with salt. Spread cauliflower onto a large baking sheet and roast until tender and lightly golden, about 40 minutes…
- In a medium bowl stir to combine Parmesan and oil.
- With about 20 mins left on the cauliflower, in a large pot over medium heat, heat the heavy cream. Bring up to a simmer, then decrease heat to low and stir in shredded cheeses & cream cheese until well melted. (Add small increments of heavy cream if you want the cheese thinner) Remove from heat, add hot sauce (if using) and season with salt and pepper. Next, fold in roasted cauliflower. Taste and season more if needed.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and add the topping mixture in an even layer over cauliflower and cheese.
- Bake until golden, 15 minutes. If desired, turn oven to broil to toast topping further, about 2 minutes.