Keto Brownies ! At only 1.07g net carbs
Thankfully, we have the perfect keto brownie recipe just for you to satisfy those sweet cravings and are also low carb and sugar-free.
At only 1.07g net carbs per serving (recipe yields 16 servings), these chocolate brownies will satisfy your sweet tooth without compromising your diet.
These low carb brownies are rich, decadent and super fudgy! The perfect keto dessert for chocolate lovers.
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 oz dark chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- 130 g unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 cup powdered erythritol
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease an 8×8 inch baking dish lined with parchment paper with some butter.
- In a large mixing bowl, melt the butter and dark chocolate chips in a microwave for approximately 30 seconds or until fully melted. Then add the eggs and beat well with a mixer for 1-2 minutes until fully incorporated. Add the vanilla extract, then whisk some more.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk the almond flour, cocoa powder, sea salt, baking powder and powdered erythritol. Mix well until fully incorporated.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture in with the dry mixture. Mix thoroughly until batter is consistent.
- Transfer the chocolate batter into the baking dish. then gently shake the dish to evenly distribute and remove any air. Or use a spatula to even out.
- Place in the preheated oven and cook for 18-20 minutes. Use a tooth pick to insert in the middle. If it comes out moist then it is ready. Cooking times may vary from oven to oven so it’s
- best to check from minute 15.
- When done, place on a cooling rack and let it cool for at least 45 minutes. Refrigerate to speed up the cooling process if necessary.
- Run a knife along the sides of the dish then cut into even squares. Serve and enjoy!
- To make a chocolate drizzle, melt – In a microwavable bowl, add 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips with 1 tsp of coconut oil. Microwave in increments of 15 seconds, until melted. Stir well then drizzle on top of cooked brownie.
Protein: 2g Fats: 11g
Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g