1/4 cup coconut oil
1/2 cup dark (or milk)chocolate chips
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
3/4 cup granulated sweetener
1 egg yolk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup grated zucchini, excess moisture squeezed out
3/4 cup almond flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons butter
1 1/2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
3 tablespoons chocolate chips
1 1/2 tablespoons heavy cream
1/4 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup powdered sweetener
1. Preheat your oven to 350°. Spray a 9×9 baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan over medium low heat, combine the coconut oil, chocolate chips, and cocoa. Whisk until chips are melted and mixture is smooth.
3. Remove from heat and whisk in the sweetener.
4. Add the eggs and vanilla, and whisk until combined.
5. Stir in the zucchini, flour, baking soda, and salt, until batter is well-combined, but don’t over mix.
6. Pour the batter into the pan. Bake for 25-28 minutes.
While the brownies are baking, melt together the ingredients of the frosting. When the brownies come out of the oven, pour the frosting mixture over the top and allow to cool before eating!