Cinnamon Coffee Smoothie For Weight Loss
This coffee smoothie recipe is perfect for busy mornings. You know those days when you have time to make a cup of coffee or a healthy breakfast…but not both? Now you don’t have to choose! Blend up this coffee smoothie, and you can enjoy coffee + breakfast in a single glass.
Prep Time: 5minutes mins
Total Time: 5minutes mins
This creamy coffee smoothie is the BEST way to get your morning coffee fix! Made with bananas, almond butter, and other healthy ingredients, it’s a delicious, energizing breakfast or snack.
- Vitamix Blender
- 1½ frozen bananas
- ½ to ¾ cup cold brew coffee concentrate, to taste
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk, plus more as needed
- 3 soft Medjool dates, pitted*
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- 2 handfuls of ice
- Chocolate shavings, for garnish
- In a blender, place the bananas, cold brew concentrate, almond milk, dates, almond butter, vanilla, and cinnamon. Blend until smooth, adding more almond milk as needed to blend. Add the ice and blend again.
- Pour into glasses and serve with a dusting of cinnamon and chocolate shavings for garnish.
*If your dates are not soft, soak them in warm water for 5 to 10 minutes. Pat dry before using.