Cheesy Pesto Baked Chicken Recipe
Cheesy Pesto Chicken Bake (Keto & Low Carb!)
This easy low carb dinner recipe is made with chicken, cream cheese, pesto and mozzarella! Simple ingredients that the entire family will love. Serve it with cauliflower rice, pasta, salad, veggies or anything else you’d like.
- 3-4 chicken breasts (about 1.5 pounds)
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/3 cup store-bought basil pesto (I like the Giovanni Rana brand)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 4-6 basil leaves (chopped)
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees, and grease a large baking dish.
Mix the softened cream cheese and basil pesto together.
Lay the chicken breasts flat into your greased baking dish, and top them with the cream cheese pesto mixture.
Top with 1 or more cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
Bake uncovered in the center rack of the oven for 30-40 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Garnish with your fresh chopped tomatoes and basil. Enjoy!