CAULIFLOWER PIZZA CRUST
Course: Main Course Cuisine: American Prep Time: 20 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Total Time: 45 minutes Servings: 4 servings Calories: 136 kca
7 Day Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan For Newbie-guide
- 1 head cauliflower
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Chop cauliflower and grate or process in a food processor.
- Cook cauliflower in a non-stick pan until tender, about 5 minutes (or place in a bowl covered with plastic wrap and microwave 5-7 minutes). Then cool.
- Spread cauliflower over a kitchen towel and squeeze to release as much liquid as possible.
- Combine all ingredients including drained cauliflower in a bowl and mix well.
- Line a pizza pan with parchment paper and press cauliflower mixture to create a crust.
- Bake 12 minutes, flip crust and bake another 8-10 minutes.
- Top as desired with cheese and toppings. Bake 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS!
- Squeeze well! Try to squeeze out as much liquid as possible from your cauliflower before pressing into pans.
- Be Patient! This pizza crust takes longer to cook than a regular pizza crust. But it’s worth the wait because all remaining moisture will be baked away and you will have a deliciously crisp crust.
- Make Ahead! Spend some time making several pizza crusts on your days off or on the weekend. Cook them till crisp, cool completely and store until ready to use.
- How To Store! Store cauliflower pizza crusts in your refrigerator, lightly covered, for 1-2 days or freeze them for 2-3 months. Freezing your crusts is a great way to keep low carb options easily accessible and ready to go anytime. This will save you time and help keep you on that low carb/keto path!
Nutrition information includes crust only, 1/4 of the pizza crust.
7 Day Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan a Beginners Guide
Serving: 2slices | Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 63mg | Sodium: 234mg | Potassium: 466mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 249IU | Vitamin C: 69mg | Calcium: 183mg | Iron: 1mg
Muchas gracias. ?Como puedo iniciar sesion?