AIR FRYER ROAST POTATOES
Easy Air fryer roast potatoes recipe! Crispy skin, fluffy inside, and delicious. They make a perfect side dish at Thanksgiving dinner, Christmas, or Sunday roast dinners. Let me show you how to roast potatoes in the air fryer.
This is my new favorite method of roasting potatoes. The potatoes come out perfectly crisps, make use of little oil and it’s healthier and has fewer calories than oven roasted potatoes or instant pot roast potatoes.
This is the best air fryer roast potatoes recipe in that it makes use of few ingredients, the cooking steps are simple and straightforward and the potatoes come out fluffy inside with crunchy outer without using duck fat or adding flour to the potatoes which makes it vegetarian and vegan friendly.
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 35 mins
- Total Time 50 mins
- 1 kg Potatoes
- Cooking spray
For Air Fryer Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes
- 2 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon Freshly chopped Parsley
- 1 teaspoon Garlic minced or paste
- ½ teaspoon Black pepper
- First peel the potatoes, cut into similar size and rinse. Add the potatoes in a pot and cover with water 2 inches above the potatoes.
- Add salt, cover the pot and boil for 8 – 15 minutes depending on the size. Don’t boil it too soft.
Drain in a colander and shake the colander to create scuff on the potatoes then leave for 5 minutes to cool.
- Add the scuffed potatoes in the air fryer basket, spray with cooking spray then air fry at a temperature of 190C for 20- 25 minutes.
Shake at every 10 minutes intervals and spray with cooking spray to make sure all sides are golden brown and crisp.
- When done, switch off the air fryer and bring out the roasted potatoes.
- Serve with other sides of choice
For Garlic herb butter Roast Potatoes
Make garlic herb butter by mixing the butter, parsley, garlic, and black pepper then put in the fridge to chill.
Add the herb butter on the potatoes 5 minutes before bringing out of the air fryer.
Amount Per Serving:
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 37mg | Potassium: 601mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 100IU | Vitamin C: 28mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg
Leave a Comment