Air Fryer Lasagna
7 Day Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan For Newbie-guide
Lasagna is one of the most popular homemade dinners. It’s also one of the most time-consuming to make, not to mention messy. So what do you do on those days when you don’t have hours and hours to spend in the kitchen? Air fryer lasagna! This recipe will show you how easy it can be with this quick, delicious alternative that cooks up in about 45 minutes.
PREP TIME 15 minutes
COOK TIME 40 minutes
TOTAL TIME 55 minutes
- 1/2 pound ground Italian sausage
- 24 ounces marinara sauce
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 sheets No-Boil Lasagna Noodles
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- In a medium-sized skillet over medium heat, brown the sausages, break it up with cooking into crumbles. Once there is no pink left, drain any excess fat off the sausage, take it off the heat and stir in the marina sauce, set aside.
- Mix the ricotta, egg, parmesan, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
- Spray an 8x8x2.5 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- To assemble: add 1/4 of the sauce to the bottom of the baking dish. Top with two sheets of lasagna noodles; you will need to break them up to fit. Add 1/3 of the ricotta mixture on top, smooth it out over the noodles. Tear two of the basil leaves and add them on top. Add 1/4th of the mozzarella on top of the basil. Repeat two more times until you have a top layer of noodles, followed by the remaining sauce. Add the remaining mozzarella.
- Preheat your air fryer to 360 degrees F, air fryer setting for 5 minutes.
- Add the lasagna and air fryer for 30 minutes, then cover the dish with foil and air fry for another 20 minutes at 280 degrees F, air fryer setting.
- Let stand about 10 minutes before slicing. Garnish with more parmesan cheese and chopped fresh basil.
- Plate, serve, and enjoy!
7 Day Ketogenic Diet Meal Plan a Beginners Guide
Nutrition Information: YIELD: 4 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 566TOTAL FAT: 34gSATURATED FAT: 15gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 19gCHOLESTEROL: 132mgSODIUM: 1974mgCARBOHYDRATES: 29gFIBER: 4gSUG
Leave a Comment