Air Fryer French Bread Pizza
Toppings may fly off the pizzas, depending on how light they are and how strong your air fryer fan is. Use an air fryer rack to keep the toppings from flying off while air frying the pizzas.
- 1 French bread loaf
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) pizza sauce or tomato sauce
- 1/3 cup (40 g) shredded cheese
- salt , to taste
- black pepper , to taste
Pepperoni, cooked Sausage, Bacon pieces, diced Ham, sliced or diced Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Pineapple, etc.
OTHER SAUCE OPTIONS
BBQ Sauce, Salsa, White (Alfredo) Sauce, Pesto, etc.
- Cut French bread loaf to fit the length of your air fryer. Slice in half lengthwise.
- Lightly spray both sides for an extra crispy crust. Place in air fryer basket/tray with the bottom (crust) side up (only cook in a single layer – cook the pizzas in batches if needed). Air Fry at 360°F/182°C about 2 minutes.
- Flip the bread, add sauce & toppings.
- Cover toppings with an air fryer rack to keep toppings from flying around.
- Air Fry 360°F/182°C for 2-4 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Try air frying for about 2 minutes first. If you want the top to be crispier, add additional minute or two until the pizza is crispy and cheese is melted.
Allow pizza to cool for about 2 minutes. Serve warm.
calories: 343kcal, carbohydrates: 56g, protein: 16g, fat: 7g, saturated fat: 3g, polyunsaturated fat: 1g, monounsaturated fat: 2g, cholesterol: 15mg, sodium: 1009mg, potassium: 313mg, fiber: 3g, sugar: 7g, vitamin a: 391IU, vitamin c: 4mg, calcium: 155mg, iron: 5mg