Air Fryer Cheeseburger Egg Rolls
Air fryer Southwest cheeseburger egg rolls are a treat that everyone will want to indulge in. With all the best flavors from a southwestern fare, these egg rolls have a kick and a bite! This vegetarian egg roll recipe is crisp from the air fryer and They’re perfect for an afternoon with you pals or game night appetizer .
- Prep Time 15 mins
- Cook Time 15 mins
- Total Time 30 mins
- 1/2 cup finely diced red bell pepper
- Half (1/2) cup finely diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- One(1) cup corn kernels
- 1 cup black beans
- Half Cup(1/2) cup sliced green onions
- 2 minced jalapeno peppers
- Salt to taste
- 2 cups shredded 4 cheese blend
- 3 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 package egg roll wrappers
- oil for spraying
Prepare the Egg rolls
- Stir together black beans, corn, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, cheese, green onions, and taco seasonings in a large bowl and give it a nice mix. Spoon about 2 tablespoon mixture in center of each egg roll wrapper. Fold the top corner of the wrapper over filling, tucking the tip of corner under filling; fold left and right corners overfilling. Lightly brush remaining corner with water tightly roll filled end toward the remaining corner, and gently press to seal.
- Repeat the process with the remaining filling and egg roll wrappers.
- Spray all sides of the egg rolls with oil using your fingers or spray to evenly coat.
AIR FRYER METHOD:
- In batches, cook 375F for 12 minutes, turning halfway through until golden brown.
- Serve immediately, with dipping sauce on the side, if desired.
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Spray a sheet pan with oil.
- Transfer the egg rolls to the baking sheet and cook until browned and crisp, about 16 to 18 minutes, turning halfway.
- Place egg rolls in a single layer in prepared CrispLid air fryer basket, working in batches as needed.
- Spray egg rolls with cooking spray.
- Set CrispLid trivet in inner steel pot of pressure cooker and set fryer basket on top of the trivet.
- Set CrispLid on top of the inner steel pot and plugin.
- Set to 400°F (200°C) and cook for 6 minutes; flip egg rolls and cook for 6 minutes more.
- Lift the lid using the handle and set it on the silicone mat.
- Repeat with remaining egg rolls.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 172 per 64g