– 1/4 cup (28g) Cheddar Cheese, shredded
– 1/4 cup (28g) Mozzarella, shredded
– 1/4 cup (25g) Almond Flour
– 1 Egg
– 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 200c/400f. Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment/grease proof paper or a silicone mat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together ALL ingredients.
- Divide the dough into 5 pieces and form each into balls. Place on the prepared baking sheet with a small space between them.
- Cook for 10-12 minutes or until they are turning golden brown
Net Carbs: 0.6g