Taco Spaghetti Squash Casserole (keto + low carb)
This Taco Spaghetti Squash Casserole is loaded with taco meat, tomatoes, vegetables and cheese! This cozy keto casserole has less than 6 net carbs and is great for keto meal prep!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar (divided)
- 3 cups prepared spaghetti squash*
- In a large deep skillet brown the ground beef over medium heat and drain any grease.
- Add the taco seasoning and undrained can of tomatoes, stir well and cook until there is little liquid left in the pan.
- Add the almond milk and cream cheese, stir until the cream cheese has dissolved. Reduce the heat to low and stir in one cup of the shredded cheddar cheese. Allow the mixture to simmer, stirring occasionally until a thick, creamy cheese sauce has formed.
- Stir in the prepared spaghetti squash noodles and pour into a greased 7×11 baking dish. Top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until the cheese has begun to brown.
*Prepared Spaghetti Squash:
This means spaghetti squash that has been roasted until tender. Run a fork through the roasted squash until noodles form