low carb double chocolate muffins recipes
low carb double chocolate muffins recipes I love ingestion chocolate any time of day, however I’m a large fan of getting it for breakfast. The Mainere thought of ingestion chocolate for breakfast is enough to draw me out of my heat bed within the morning. beginning the day with chocolate simply looks to line the time without work on an honest note.
Specifically, beginning the day with these chocolate muffins isn’t simply an excellent, chocolate expertise, however conjointly provides smart nutrition to fuel you thru your morning.
This Low-Carb Double Chocolate Muffins recipes brings chocolate to the table. These decadent muffins is a part of a low-carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free.
Ingredients for low carb chocolate muffins
• 1 cup almond flour
• 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1/2 cup Erythritol granulated
• 1 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 3 large eggs
• 2/3 cup Heavy Cream
• 3 ounces Unsalted Butter melted
• 1/2 cup Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
1) Preheat oven to 175C/350F.
2) In a bowl, combine almond flour, cocoa powder, erythritol and baking powder.
3) Add the vanilla extract, eggs, and heavy cream. Mix well.
4) Add the melted butter and combine.
5) Add the sugar-free chocolate chips and stir well.
6) Spoon the mixture into 12 holes of a standard muffin pan that have been lined with cupcake papers.
7) Bake for 20 minutes, the muffins will look puffed up and slightly spring back when touched.
8) Allow to cool in the muffin tin, or eat them straight away – beware of the molten chocolate chips. The muffins will shrink back a little as they cool.
- Serving size: 1 muffin
- Per serving:
- Calories: 189
- Fat (g): 16
- Carbs (g): 7.5
- Fiber (g): 4
- Protein (g): 7
- Net Carbs (g): 3.5