Keto Lasagna Recipes
WOW! This really is World’s Best Lasagna! I am giving this 5 stars. I made this for my women’s group holiday dinner and all of my friends liked it and asked me for the recipe!
– 1 1/2 pound lean ground beef
– 1 1/2 pound Italian sausage
– 1 chopped onion
– 1 8oz or larger (depending on your liking ) of sliced mushrooms cleaned
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon Ground Pepper Black
– 1 teaspoon Garlic salt
– 1 jar 64 oz spaghetti sauce of your choice (Prego is the best)
– 2 large eggs, beaten
– 1 (32 ounce) container of ricotta cheese
– 1- 2 packages (16 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided ( You can also add a little of some shredded cheddar if desired)
– 2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
– 2 1/2 teaspoon Parsley Flakes, divided
– 2 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
– 1 box of lasagna noodles, cooked
– 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
Preheat oven to 350°. Boil noodles according to directions provided on box.
Afterwards, in large skillet, brown ground beef and sausage on medium heat; stirring occasionally. Drain fat. Return skillet back to stove, add in mushrooms and onion, cook till mushrooms and onions are to your textured desired.
In large bowl mix ricotta cheese with beaten eggs. Add 1 cup of mozzarella cheese, garlic powder, Italian seasoning and 2 teaspoon of parsley. Mix well.
Now, please spread about 1 large spoonful of meat sauce onto the bottom of a 13×9 inch baking dish then lay noodles over meat sauce. Spread 1/2 cup of ricotta mixture over noodles. Spread mozzarella cheese lightly over ricotta. Spread more meat sauce evenly on top. Repeat noodles, ricotta, and mozzarella and meat sauce. Top remaining noodles with meat sauce, making sure to cover noodles with sauce. To ensure noodles are sauced up, you can put the noodles that go on top and saturate them in remaining meat sauce . Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese, parmesan and remaining parsley.
Cover with foil. Using non-stick spray, spray foil to avoid cheese sticking to top then bake for about 30 to 40 minutes and let stand for 15 minutes before cutting.