KETO KRISPY KREME DONUTS
Keto Krispy Kreme
Having a Krispy Kreme donut and living a keto lifestyle are no longer mutually exclusive, so bake these very yeasty and addictive donuts with a crunchy, sugary exterior you’ll want to have again and again without all the guilt!
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 6 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil melted
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup monk fruit sweetener we like Lakanto-Golden
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
For the Donut
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl with a whisk.
- Add and rest of ingredients to the dry ingredients and whisk until it becomes a sticky, thick dough.
- Use a piping bag or a ziplock bag to pipe the dough into a greased donut pan and bake for 20 minutes, then remove from oven to let cool.
- While cooling, start the glaze.
For the Glaze:
- In shallow saucepan, combine all ingredients and whisk together.
- Let cook on medium heat for five minutes while whisking constantly.
- Once donut is slightly cooled, drop in pan of hot glaze, and coat both sides completely.
- Repeat until all donuts are coated.(If you notice glaze is starting to thicken up in pan, place back on heat for a minute or so to remelt).
- Let cool on plate. The glaze with harden a bit, creating a crunchy exterior. Enjoy!
Substitutes: Monk Fruit sweetener for any granulated sweetener
Xanthan Gum can be omitted, although it will change the texture a bit
Coconut Oil can be subbed for any oil
Eggs cannot be substituted in this recipe
Serving Size 1 donut Servings Per Container 4 donuts Amount Per Serving Calories 185 Calories from Fat 135% Daily Value*Total Fat 15g 23% Saturated Fat 10g 50% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 90mg 30% Sodium 180mg 8% Total Carbohydrate 9g 3% Dietary Fiber 6g 24% Sugars 1g Protein 6g 12%
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Group Here you can get best and new Recipes>>>Keto Club Recipes