KETO HOMEMADE BUFFALO SAUCE
COOK TIME5 minutes
TOTAL TIME5 minutes
- 2/3 cup Frank’s Red Hot sauce
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt to taste
- Combine the Frank’s Red Hot, butter, white vinegar, Worcestershire sauce*, cayenne pepper, and garlic powder to a small sauce pan on medium-low heat.
- Whisk frequently until sauce comes to a simmer and butter is completely melted.
- Taste and add salt as needed.
- Let cool and refrigerate up to a month. Sauce will thicken as it cools.