Keto Crisp Sandwich
I’ve always loved sandwiches and it’s what pretty much got me through my college years. Subway, Quiznos, the local deli’s, I ate it all. But now given that sandwiches are no longer an option being low-carb/keto, I had to find replacements to traditional sandwiches. There are popular substitutions like ‘unwiches’ where the bread is replaced with a lettuce wrap but they never fully satisfied my sandwich cravings
- 1/2 cup pork rind crumbs
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbl kraft mayo
- 1 egg
- Whisk mayo and egg together first then add cheese and pork rind crumbs. Let dough rest a few
- Put half of dough in a cold dry nonstick skillet (8 inch), no fat/oil needed.
- Press down with wet hands until bottom of pan is covered or small round is formed.
- Let cook 3-5 min or until crispy then flip and crisp other side.
- Flip once more, add cheese and/or filling on one side and flip other side over on top.
- Flip a few times so cheese melts and serve!
- You can also make just the by crisping both sides then cool and fill with ingredients for a cold
- sandwich if preferred or use as a pizza crust! Options are limitless!
NOTES (makes 2 – only 1g carb per serving)
If anyone wants more Delicious Keto and Low Carb Recipe so Join My New Group Here you can get best and new Recipes>>>Keto Club Recipes