Keto Chocolate Cheesecake
Course: Dessert Cuisine: American, Australian, British
Prep Time: 20 minutes Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Servings: 12 serves Calories: 373kcal
- 2 ounces Unsalted Butter
- 3.5 ounces sugar free chocolate
- 3.5 ounces almond flour
- 3.5 ounces unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tablespoon natvia
- 7 ounces sugar free chocolate
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese softened
- 3.5 ounces natvia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 5.5 ounces heavy whipping cream
- In a heatproof bowl, add the butter and sugar-free chocolate and place over a small saucepan of simmering water to melt.
- Once melted add the almond flour, coconut and natvia to the mix and stir well.
- Press into the base and 1 inch up the sides of a 9in springform tin.
- Place in the fridge to set while you make the filling.
- Add the sugar-free chocolate into a heatproof bowl and place over a small saucepan of simmering water to melt.
- Place the cream cheese, natvia and vanilla in a bowl and whip with your hand mixer until smooth.
- Add the cocoa powder and cream and whip on high until smooth and well combined.
- Pour in the melted chocolate while whipping and whip until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour into your chilled base, smooth the top and set in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Remove from the springform tin and serve as is or with a dollop of whipped cream.
Serving: 100g | Calories: 373kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 20g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 79mg | Potassium: 32mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 500IU | Calcium: 50mg | Iron: 1.8mg