KETO AIR FRYER chicken wings Recipe
YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
THE BEST KETO AIR FRYER RECIPES
- 1 pound chicken drumettes and flats
- salt and pepper to taste
- One homemade recipe of buffalo sauce
- Preheat your air fryer to 380 degrees.
- Trim or separate wings at the joint if needed, creating a flat and drumette per chicken wing. Discard the tips.
- Pat chicken wings dry — you will want them as dry as possible to help crisp them up.
- Coat chicken wings with a generous amount of salt and a little pepper.
- Cook wings at 380 degrees until cooked through, about 20-22 minutes.
- Increase air fryer temperature to 400 degrees and cook until chicken wings get a nice crispy outside, about 4-5 minutes.
- Coat with homemade buffalo sauce or other desired sauce.
- Enjoy immediately.
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 372TOTAL FAT: 28gSATURATED FAT: 10gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 15gCHOLESTEROL: 93mgSODIUM: 551mgCARBOHYDRATES: 11gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 0gPROTEIN: 19g
This nutrition information is based on the exact products I used in this recipe. Brands and sizes of products could alter exact nutrition and should always be calculated independently.